Dealing with anger. It’s not something I used to do very well.
I most often denied I was even angry.
Then when my anger came out: watch out! Unfortunately, those around me would pay the price for my verbal rants and rage.
In today’s episode, I share accounts of Aspergians and Autistics who experience anger in their lives.
I learned a lot from this young Aspergian lady in this video – I hope you will too.
Dealing With Anger: You’ll Learn
All of us experience anger at one time or another.
But we need to know five specific signals that will show us when our anger is staring to cause problems for us.
- When our anger is too frequent.
- When our anger is too intense.
- When our anger lasts too long.
- When our anger leads to aggression
- When our angry destroys our work and/or our personal relationships.
- The Stories and Accounts of Autistics and Aspergians and Their Anger, drawn from sites like Wrong Planet, Quora, and Reddit.
- The Triggers or Causes of Anger for Those Autistics and Aspergians
Co-occurring mental health conditions – depression, PTSD, anxiety
Difficulty letting go of certain thoughts
Being misunderstood or mislabeled by non autistics or non Aspies
Join the Conversation
What topics would you most like covered on the show? Who would you like me to interview? Share you answer in the comments below or Ask me a question via my Contact Page.
Do you enjoy this podcast?
Please leave a review on iTunes! Your positive reviews will help drive awareness of the podcast so that many more can hear it!
Copyright: believeinme33 / 123RF Stock Photo