Want to be inspired?
In this autism podcast episode, Haley Moss shares her life story with an emphasis on the positive traits of Aspergers.
Haley describes herself as an advocate, artist, and author.
She’s a 21 year old University of Florida graduate currently attending the University of Miami law school.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
What we can learn about a positive approach to autism from Haley and her parents
- Haley’s quote about dealing with a society that still needs educating about autism and other conditions: “You are perfect in an imperfect world.”
How Haley explains autism to people who haven’t heard of it.
How Haley first met others on the spectrum, and how she stays in touch with those friends today
Tips for kids going into middle school
Advice for those transitioning from high school to college
- Her thoughts about women on the spectrum
Links and Resources
Haley Moss – Here’s where Haley shares her videos, books, and art work.
Spectrum Women and Resources Haley Recommends
Join the Conversation
What topics would you most like covered on the show? Who would you like me to interview? Share you answer in the comments below or Ask me a question via my Contact Page.
Do you enjoy this podcast?
Please leave a review on iTunes!
How to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
Your positive reviews will help drive awareness of the podcast so that many more can see it!