It can be exhausting! That’s what Reg, founder of Aspieology.com, found out.
Himself Aspergian, he thought long and hard.
With his experience in designing websites, he thought, “There’s got to be a better way for Aspergians to meet each other.”
And Aspieology was born.
Reg, founder of Aspieology.com, a dating site by an Aspergian for Aspergians.
- What inspired Reg, an Aspersion, to create a dating site for Aspergians
- Why Reg gave up on dating to build Aspieology.com instead
- Why Aspieology is a great place to make friends, even if you’re not interested in dating.
- How Aspieology is similar to, yet different from WrongPlanet.net
- How Reg keeps Aspieology free of trolls and bullies
- Reg’s journey of discovering he is on the spectrum
- The Aspieology Type Quiz
- Many other great features of Aspieology
- The Aspieology Aspergers Resource Page
- Dating online doesn’t have to be a chore – sign up today for free at Aspieology.com!
Join the Conversation
What topics would you most like covered on the show? Who would you like me to interview? Share you answer in the comments below or Ask me a question via my Contact Page.
Also, please leave an honest review for The Thrive with Aspergers Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each one of them.